Saturday, February 8, 2014

(18)

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Is it sad to say that whenever I think of the future I somehow I see you in it?

Like how I am going to Delta, kind of glad to escape because I was so positive that you were going to a Christian college... but you end up going anyway. Half glad, half devastated.

Or how I am planning to go to Arizona after getting my associates and I keep hoping you'll still be here. We could go to Arizona together because you would love that weather.

It's just a tiny string of hope that's in the yarn of you.

We could travel the world just because. We would do a full American road trip, then raise money to venture out of the US. Because we would still be young, adventurous, and happy. If this ever happened, I believe we would always be like that.

I wouldn't be so moody anymore because there wouldn't be a drop of sadness anymore, you would just be happiness around me.

You have no idea..

No comments:

Post a Comment