Saturday, February 8, 2014

(9)

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

January 11, 2012 This was the Third time we hung out outside of school.

I was trying to move on with the fact that the idea of handsome guy and I being together-together so I just played it cool and accepted the side role of the friend in this play of Us.
Sofia wanted to hang out and go to ComedySportz that Friday and said, "Hey you should invite Austin!" I thought she was being ridiculous. Then I remembered I am completely friendzoned and nothing can happen so I was like okaywhattheheck..why not? So then I took a deep breath and invited you. You accepted! So then you met us at the Comedy Sportz and it was so funny! I'm glad you enjoyed it also. After that, I just realized that we could just be friends.
my quote was "If I can't be Her, I want be the greatest friend you ever had."

No comments:

Post a Comment