Saturday, February 8, 2014

(6)

Monday, February 11, 2013
 
Rewind to November-December 2012 We have been texting practically everyday lately. Every single time we talk, I just fall farther and farther. I don't know how, but it just happens. I had all of these bottled feelings I always wanted to tell you, but just couldn't.. so I vented. On Tumblr I made a page that could be clicked on if you found it under my blog title. But there, was my secret place where I could just pretend he was right next to me and I would tell him in the land of what-might-have-been.
I would post what I put on there, but when I changed the theme of my tumblr, it messed up my page and deleted them.
I wrote three letters on there.
The first being the summary of our story, saying that it would be preposterous for him to ever like me because he is so amazing and I'm so.. plain. And 'Oh, I wish I could tell him.. but I'm so scared.'

The second just me saying that I was walking through a neighbrhood's christmas lights and just thinking of him, how I longed for him to be on my side with me when I walked the streets.

The third being a long direct letter to him. "Dear You." just basically saying that I really (really) like him a lot and I wished that there was a possibility of us. "If you have read this before I have told you anything, I am so sorry. I am just so scared of what might of happened if I crossed that invisible line. If you have read this, please let me know. This curiousity isn't very fun to have."

No comments:

Post a Comment