Saturday, February 8, 2014

(2)

Monday, February 11, 2013

Let's start from the beginning, the very first moment I fell in love with you.
It was in 2011, it was one terrible morning. I t was normal, at first, then I realized that I have been putting on makeup for thirty minutes (I only wear mascara,) I was tired, grouchy. So when I finally  finished the make-uping I looked at the clock and it was 7. I didn't eat breakfast, change, or anything! Just mascara. So I freaked.. naturally. I did not want Saturday School. So whilst the freaking out, I started tearing up and the mascara kept running.. ugh, it was terrible. So I threw on clothes, and just ran. So when my mom dropped me off, I was stomping to first period and trying to wipe off all of the mascara that ran. "Hello, Miranda." I turned around and there you were. I turned around and just sighed Why must this handsome boy see me like this Now?
"Hey, Austin.. you caught me on the wrong day."
You saw my eyes and knew something was wrong. "What's wrong, Miranda?"
"Just a bad morning, I was putting on makeup for thirty minutes and--"
"You are having.. makeup troubles?"
Then I realized that I was blabbering my mouth off and sounded ridiculous. "No, I was just.. never mind. I just don't want Saturday school because I'm late so many times."
"Oh."
So we walked. Moments passed and you looked down and smiled.
"I think you are beautiful."
Then I looked at you, and I swear my heart just soared and filled with happiness because it was just the sweetest thing. When I looked at you, my head was like  oh man, she's gone.
I thanked you and we departed in opposite directions. You, off to a class like nothing ever happened. And there's me, a girl walking to Biology class with the biggest smile and heart that lasted all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment