Saturday, February 8, 2014

(5)

Monday, February 11, 2013

Rewind to middle school The absolute farthest memory I have of you is from middle school.
We had Mr. Poggi, History.
I remember you and your brother were the cool kids.. just talking to you guys always made me flustered when I was little.
But anyways, there you were, all playing popular with your friends (oh how I know you dislike me calling you 'cool' or 'popular' but, this is my story to tell.) and you were copying off this "nerd" you called him. I already finished the papers far before the 'smart kid' did. So I blushed when I heard you remark "That's a nerd life!" Later in English, I asked you if you finished youtr papers and
 you said "kind of.. you?"
I was confident. "Yes, I finished it all early."
You looked impressed, "wow! Nice!"
Then I said, "It's a nerd life!" I gave you the sweetest I-got-you-good smile and you blushed so hard.. you were so embarrassed, oh how I wish I could see it again! You started speaking gibberish and stutterly said "sorry." It was an amazing and hilarious moment for me.. I'm glad I wrote of this so I don't forget.

I don't think you'd remember this memory.. but I can't help it. I am going to remember every time I made you blush. This was the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment